I made this yesterday, and wanted to share with you how I came up with this cute Santa tag!!! Thanks to my Cricut, it was super easy!!!
- The tag was from the Cricut Cartridge, Fabulous Finds. The white tag was cut at 3.25" and the red at 3".
- The belt was made with the Cricut Cartridge Creative Memories, Tis The Season. That was cut at a half inch.
- I used Marthat Stewart gold glitter on the buckle, and the black strip is just cut to size.
- The black embellishments I had in my stash. But if you don't have those you can easily use buttons, or glitter....
- And the ribbon was from Really Reasonable Ribbon, again, it was in my ribbon stash.
This will be going up into my Etsy store, so go check it out.....As always, if yo have any questions, please leave a comment below. I always love hearing from you!
Have a wonderful crafty day my friends! XO, Annie