I'm soooo excited to share my new craft studio!!!
The corneses just came this morning for the windows, and now pretty
much everything is complete!!! I'm loving how everything turned out!!!
And how organized it all is!!!!
Lot's going on in the next few weeks. Sarah's graduating from 8th grade,
and some of our favorite seniors are also graduating from high schoo, which
means parties, gifts, and craftiness happening!
Will post when I get some spare moments!!!
Enjoy the photo's!
1. The wall as you walk into my studio. I tried to create different "work stations" so I wouldn't have to keep using the same space over and over again. This is a photo of my card making and stamping station. All of my inks are on top of the desk. Most of my stamps are in the big round basket underneath. The basket is on wheels, so I can move it...Next to the desk is the walk in closet that holds all my "extra" scrapbooking stuff that I don't want to get rid of. Mostly, old Creative Memoris items, and another rolling basket that hold alot of our gift wrapping paper.
2. Next up a picture of the wall you look at when you come into my studio. This desk is my scrapbooking station. With a wall decal above it that says: "Creativity is inventing, experimenting, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun." The window treatment is a cornes that I had made that has white trim, with a purple and green trim along with beading to match everything. The wall paint is Sherin Williams, Magical. The green is a fun, grass green color, from sherin williams as well. In front, is a 6ft bean bag couch that all of Sarah's friends love to come jump on and hang out on! :) It has a pillow on it with the word "Inspire"
3. Some scrapbook photo's I've done for 2 of my design
teams that I forgot to post! Shh! don't tell anyone!!
4. Some scrapbook pages I've been working on for one of our favoirte seniors who will be going to college soon. Thought
we'd send her off with a pre made book, so all she has to do is
add photo's and memoriabillia!
5. On the other side of the scrapbook station is a bookcase
from IKEA, "bookcase billy". And the bathroom, that isn't
quite finished yet....that still needs to be painted. Most of the
units ontop of the white table are from "Go Organize".
6. My favorite wall:
The wallunit is also from IKEA. And I have organized
everything into boxes that have labels so I know where
everything is. On top of the unit is my traveling case of copic markers,
my photo printer and my dry erase calender. To the left is a shelf
that has all of my knitting stuff, and the dresser on the other side of the
window is an old antique piece that I've had for years. Ontop are photos,
and a picture my mom had painted for me when I graduated from college.
It has all kinds of events that happened of when I was a kid growing up...
7. This is the other side of the IKEA wall unit, the armoir
is again, another antique piece that hold all of my 12x12 paper.
Ontop is some needlepoint pieces I've done, a TV that I usually
keep on for background noise, and my "cheerleading bear" I've had
since high school! :)
That's It! Hope you enjoy! Have a great week!