Sunday, March 30, 2014

Better Together

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted.  I have been creating, but mostly cleaning and reorganizing my craft room.  When it's all done, (still a work in progress) I will post some pictures.  I did manage to complete a challenge from Scrap & Music.  The challenge was to use a sketch supplied by them, and the song choice was Jack Johnson's " Better Together ".   Below is the sketch and my layout. I turned the layout and did it vertically, rather than horizontally.  The pictures are of my daughter Sarah, and her horse Ziggy.  The winter here in Maryland, has been so crappy that she hasn't been able to spend alot of time with him.  But things are getting better, and these are photo's of one of the warmer days we were able to enjoy at the barn with Ziggy!




3 comments:

  1. Your layout is so sweet .

    I really like it !

    Thanks for playing with us @scrap&music

    forza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and love the flower cluster. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap & Music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is very beautiful.
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap & Music.

    ReplyDelete